How to Clean and to Dry?
It’s not difficult to do. The most difficult is to make yourself to do it!
• Clean and Dry your boat every time after you take it out of the water
• After the boat is disassembled, wash the boat and its parts with a plenty of water and some soap
• If the boat is too dirty — wash the boat with cleaners, specially made for cleaning PVC or rubber
• DO NOT USE ANY SOLVENTS, ACIDS OR OTHER CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE NOT SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR CLEANING PVC OR RUBBER — it will damage the boat and this case is definitely not covered with the Warranty
• To clean the boat use pieces of cotton fabric or cellular (sponge) to avoid the main material damage
• Control your energy when you clean the boat — the fabrics are very sensitive to abrasion. Too active cleaning can harm it more than normal boat use. Do cleaning gently!
• Always dry the boat after you wash it. In case it is impossible to do it directly after use — do it as soon as possible. In case the boat stays wet stored (especially in a warm place) — it can cause problems to wooden elements, laminations, paintings, anodizing, fabrics etc.
• To avoid serious damage of your boat never dry it under strong direct sunlight, especially when it’s inflated hard. Always deflate the boat to dry, leaving some air inside just to keep the form.
How to choose the right size of your Boat?
So, you have decided to buy an inflatable boat ! Congratulations !!! Now we’d like to give you some recommendation about your boat size matter. Please consider some things:
• If you need a tender for your yacht or power boat — make sure that you exactly know the maximum dimensions of the tender, available for your yacht and the maximum loading capacity of your boat lifting system.
• The size of the boat is in the direct connection with MAX engine power, MAX passengers & carrying capacity.
• If you are going to use your boat for water skiing — the boat should be able to be equipped with the engine 25 HP at least.
• Passengers : mostly the Maximum passengers capacity, set in Technical Specification for the boat, and a number or real seating places in the boat are different. First decide how many people you will need to carry, and then check how many seating places the boat has.
Why to choose the INFLATABLE BOAT?
The main advantage of every inflatable boat is its inflatable buoyancy tube. This most important part of every inflatable gives some incredible features to them : The boat becomes about 2 times wider, which sufficiently increases stability. The combination of the inflatable buoyancy tube with medium-V or deep-V bottoms makes its seaworthiness really fantastic. The boat has a multi-chamber tube with an incredible buoyancy volume. It guarantees unbelievable safety, carry and passenger capacities. The main body materials are light and flexible. It makes the boat light, portable, easy in storage and transportation. But all the inflatables have a bit shorter lifetime and need more care and maintenance in use. The reason is: the main flexible material is much more sensitive than the piece of metal. But with years this problem becomes less and less important: technical progress in chemical industry offers better and stronger materials.
electric system maintenance
There is just one main problem for all kinds of electric equipment, which can damage it — corrosion. Even though most of electric parts are corrosion-resistant, the contacts (their electric resistance) are extremely sensitive even to the smallest stains. Of course it’s much more serious in salt waters. So, the maintenance for the electric staff is quite easy:
• To keep all the contacts as dry as possible. For this purpose it’s good idea to put all the cables into the protective looms.
• To check all the cable headers and connectors for corrosion and clean it if something appears.
• Check the battery clamps. Dry, clean and tighten them !
• Open, clean the navigation lights, check if they are water tight and the bulbs are in good condition. Change the lights bulbs EVERY season.
• In case you do not have the circuit backers — just fuses : open the fuse holders and check every fuse. It will be also good idea to change them every season.